Site is having problems at the moment
Hello again! This is the promised Update that is long overdue. The "Target" section makes its official debut! It is not completely done yet but this is one of the last steps to version 1.0
- Target section has arrived. Select "Target" from the section tabs.
- Azir is now implemented
- Soraka's rework has been implemented
- Sion's rework has been implemented
- Gnar's passive "Rage Gene" is finally in the simulator and fully working
- Darius' "Apprehend" Armor Penetration is now working
- Jayces's "Mercury Hammer" now applies Armor/Resist buffs
- A display problem regarding Sheen and Physical/Magical balance has been fixed.
- Legibility fixes
Hello everyone! I have been extremely lazy lately and decided to put this thing back in shape. I updated the Database to 4.18 now and will put in the new champs/reworks I missed in the coming days, definitely before the week ends.
- 4.17 implemented
- 4.18 implemented
You go on vacation for a couple weeks and what happens immediately? Site breaks, game has an update. Thanks Rito.
- 4.12 implemented
- Site is no longer broken
4.12 is now implemented.
- Spirit of the Ancient Golem now correctly costs 2000 gold. 2850
- Spirit of the Ancient Golem no longer grants tenacity.
- Frost Queen's Claim now correctly grants 10% CDR.
- Descsription for Alacrity fixed.
- 4.12 implemented
4.11 is implemented. That Spirit of the Ancient Golem value.
Target section is almost ready for release, will most likely be in on the next update.
- Kassadin's ultimate accidently still had an ap ratio. Fixed.
- Lich Bane will now do magical damage physical
- 4.11 implemented
Hello everyone! After a way too long time I finally decided to put site updates on this section here. I thank you all for your great feedback that you gave me through the contact form. By the way, if you ask me a question you have to leave me a way to contact you back. For this I added an email field.
Additionally, I had to remove the "Target" tab again. You guys were not supposed to see that yet. Heres a teaser: You can use preset minions as a target to determine at exactly what HP you are able to lasthit them. Very useful. See you around!
- Braum's base attack damage has been lowered to 50 53
- Fixed Rumble's passive description
- Quinn and Valor now have a graph attached to the passive
- Randuin's Omen attack speed debuff now corrected to 10% 15%
- Warden's Mail attack speed debuff now corrected to 10% 15%
- Statikk Shiv will now play part of the physical/magical balance for the biggest hit display
- Muramana will now correctly do 6% of current Mana as damage
- Patch notes section has been added
- "Target" Tab removed
- Contact form now includes email field.